MAT 237 Jenny

My name is Jennifer Bradford and I am a Merchandising Apparel and Textiles major. I am expected to graduate in 2008 and I am undecided on what my career goals are as of now.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Store Front Design


For this assignment each group of two was assigned to a local store and we got to design a store front. My partner and I had the opportunity to do the front display of Aeropostale at the Fayette Mall. We dressed four mannequins in male clothing. The store had a picture with exactly what they wanted the display to look like. First, we walked through the entire store and had to find the clothing that the picture specified. The store manager was very strict on us getting the exact items and the exact size indicated. After finding all of the merchandise we had to make sure that all of the mannequins were 6' tall. Next, we dressed the mannequins one by one. Each time we finished one the manager would come over and approve it. Finally, after dressing all of the mannequins we put them into position in the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home