MAT 237 Jenny

My name is Jennifer Bradford and I am a Merchandising Apparel and Textiles major. I am expected to graduate in 2008 and I am undecided on what my career goals are as of now.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lighting Plan



The purpose of the Lighting Plan assignment was to help us learn how to design a store layout plan and be familiar with different types of fixtures used in retail display. First, we had to find a lighting format for our store that would be the most effective. After finding the lighting fixtures we had to discuss the impack the lights would have on our interior lighting as well as on window lighting. My partner and I chose the lights we wanted that best fit our store. Next, we put a transparent piece of paper over the picture of our store layout and drew in where we wanted our lights to be placed. At the bottom of our project we made a key showing which lights were which on the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home