MAT 237 Jenny

My name is Jennifer Bradford and I am a Merchandising Apparel and Textiles major. I am expected to graduate in 2008 and I am undecided on what my career goals are as of now.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Color Wheel

The Color Wheel assignment was really interesting fun. My partner and I bought a poster board then cut a circle out of the middle to make our color wheel. We made the colors ourselves with water color paints and divided each color with a marker. The assignment was to cut out items in pure primary colors, red yellow, and blue. Then we were supposed to cut out items in the secondary colors which are green, orange, and violet. Finally, we cut out items that were in the tertiary colors. We found that the more pictures we could on the color wheel the better it looked. We cut out several things such as makeup, fruits, and even medicine bottles, matched them up with the color on the color wheel, then overlapped them making a beautiful collage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home