MAT 237 Jenny

My name is Jennifer Bradford and I am a Merchandising Apparel and Textiles major. I am expected to graduate in 2008 and I am undecided on what my career goals are as of now.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Planogram



The wall setup assignment was designed to help the designing of a wall set plan complete with store signage. For this project I used Adobe Illustrator to setup my design. I chose to do a male theme wall setup. On the left side I started at the bottom with a pair of jeans being displayed. Right above that I added in three rows of light, medium, and dark jeans folded neatly. Above that I have male polo shorts which are also folded. At the top of the left side I displayed the polo shirts so the customer can actually see them. In the middle I hung a male sport jacket which can be either dress or casual. Under that I put in shelves of accessories such as ties, belts, socks, and shoes. I designed the right side of my display to be the more dressier side. Here I started off at the bottom with a pair of khakis which are hanging and can be viewed easily. Above that are three shades of kahkis that are folded. The next row is button up dress shirts that are folded and above that shelf I put the dress shirts not folded so they can be viewed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home